Thanks to our friends at Love Beets, this salad is so easy, no-need-to-roast-or-peel your beets peasy. Really, As fast as you can chop and toss. 10 minutes? seeing is believing, child.
Yes the combination of flavours – the sweetness of the beets softens the bitterness of the rocket, while the white wine vinegar tempers the punch behind the onion. And the feta and cracked pepper? Well, thats the flavour. Clearly this complicated melody is a symphony on the tastebuds, you will not believe it is salad!
- 250g of beetroots – Love Beets
- Half large red onion, julienned
- 1 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- 150g Feta – crumbled
- 1/3 bad of standard bag of rocket leaves – washed
- 1 tables of olive oil
- In a bowl add the vinegar to the onions and allow to steep for at least half a day. Prep at lunch time for a dinner serve.
- Chop up your love beets into little 1x1x1cm cubes (roughly) and set aside.
- Place the rocket salad in your salad bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss the leaves until all the rocket is coated nicely in the olive oil
- Add all your other ingredients, roughly tossing
- Serve as an accompaniment to a dinner meal or as a nice quick lunch break option.